Monday, April 13, 2009

Thing #24


Visit 23 Thingsters

I've joined Ning - as two different AJ Murry's! I wish I could figure out how to delete the profile with the wrong email address! I've searched for hours! I don't think that Ning is nearly as user friendly as some other apps we've learned about in our course. I did add a discussion question for us, though - some of you may kill me for even suggesting the discussion - but make your comment anyway!

Anyway - I think this is a great tool for sharing ideas and communicating with others. I can see using this with my staff instead of my Monday Memo that I occasionally forget to write or change dates on! I love that you can create a page that is private so that only your students or members of your choice can see. Making it private certainly allows you the freedom to use it with kids!

I did join a group as called Education Leadership. I think it will be fun to follow along with the group as they discuss the state assessments in different states (that is the current discussion!)

Thanks for the opportunity to learn about another new and useful tool!

1 comment:

  1. I'll take a look and see if I can delete the wrong one. Email me and let me know which one you want removed.

    ReplyDelete