Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thing #19

Voice threads are very cool and have immense potential. I have seen them used in some trainings such as the Sexual Harassment Video at TAMU-C and their other trainings that they require all professors to partake in. Voice threads do allow you to present your powerpoint or other video with a voice and that in itself is very cool. However, I am a little too impatient for some of the videos - I can read it faster than the narrator speaks it and therefore, I rush through. Could be a pitfal if the information were super critical! I'm going to keep searching for some voice threads that I could use in my position - perhaps "how to" voice threads on presenting certain concepts in science or math that teachers could view BEFORE teaching it... possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment