Friday, March 20, 2009

Thing #7a

I have enjoyed following my RSS reader! Today, my uncle sent me an unusual blog that I have now added to my reader. It is blog written from the point of view of President Obama's teleprompter. While I don't really pride myself on following the political jockeying or even politics in general, the creativity caught my attention, so I thought I would share. I don't understand half of what is written, because I don't keep up with it all, but it is a unique idea!
On a more serious note, one of the feeds that I have starred is from a LeaderTalk blog. It is a blog designed for those in school leadership. It is very interesting and thought provoking. One of my favorite entries is called Leadership Flavor of the Week. Check it out for those of you in educational leadership... makes you stop and think!

No comments:

Post a Comment