Friday, March 20, 2009

Thing #15

Social Bookmarking - not at all what I thought it would be! I thought this was going to be a social activity like Facebook or MySpace! I'm so glad to learn it isn't! I'm happy to have found a very powerful tool! I don't feel super proficient at it, yet, I'm sure I'll get there the more I use it. I can not find where to do the last part of the activity where we are supposed to find our shared tags on our wiki! I'll keep looking! Anyway - thought this was very cool. I can see using this as a classroom teacher like the example by Lee LeFever (BTW - those videos are so cool). Is there a way to hide the tool bar on the top of Mozilla? I don't like having all of these random bookmarks showing - I would rather them be a drop down box if we have to have it at all! Seems like we don't need it if we have a link to Delicious showing!

1 comment:

  1. If you look down the sidebar of the 23Things wiki, you will see a link to the Delicious RSS Feed page, but here is the direct link: http://misd23things.wikispaces.com/delicious_RSS

    ReplyDelete