Friday, March 6, 2009

Thing #13

I love the Spell with Flickr Tool! It is so much fun to make unique signs and words! I've seen our preacher at church use these letters for his powerpoint notes, but never knew where they came from! I used them to spell out the kid's names! Aren't they cute! This would be a great way to spice up presentations that I give! I will have to work on the formatting to make them smaller to fit on my blog without going to a second line, but you get the idea!


m is for merly letter E L Letter A y McElman_071026_2450_N letter A


Capital Letter M (Silver Spring, MD) A R S H for HYUNDAI Letter A Wood Type L letter L

I also played with the smiley face feature! I created a seasonal smiley that I could add to the bottom of my emails! I've seen several people in the district have these cute little icons attached. I always have a seasonal antenna topper and the kids love it! Maybe I should add this to my emails and make others smile!


Another really fun tool was the trading card maker! I'm not sure what all I could do with this tool, but it was fun to make!

2 comments:

  1. I've seen the trading card maker used as an end-product for biographical research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks A++++! Kids are gorgeous! Background is great...could this be the next best thing to the scrapbooking I never found the time for??? Looks like it might be a more accessible hobby online!

    ReplyDelete