Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thing #7a

Well, I can't tell you how stressed this makes me to post outside of the "things" and therefore, get my list of entries out of order... yes, I know obsessive compulsive! Anyway - I just had to blog about what I learned today. I'm still playing with Things 3 and 4... can't move on to Things 8 and 9 yet! Too much to do!

My friend, IB2, (teacher at my school and member of our 23 things class) taught me how to get a cool new background on my blog. He also taught me how to put my family blog and my school blog all on one dashboard so that I don't have to keep logging in and out with the two different accounts! Isn't that awesome?

So here's the deal... Go to this link and you will be able to see tons of free backgrounds for your blog! I spent hours playing with and picking out new backgrounds for my blog. I might even change them with each post! There are fun "seasonal" backgrounds, traditional or conservative, wild and crazy and even a few just plain weird backgrounds! I hope you enjoy this little link! I sure did! Thank you IB2 for the hints and tips! I'm glad that I still have face to face friends that teach me things! I'm not sure what I would do if everyone were only virtual! :-)

Enjoy the new backgrounds and try not to harass me about my OCD! I know... I have issues! Getting things in "order" is just the beginning! Explains alot about me, doesn't it!

2 comments:

  1. Gator Girl, I had a very similar problem a few weeks back. I was obsessing about not having a #3. :) I even blogged about it....... WOW

    ReplyDelete